Of all the products available, our reviewers’ highest praise goes to Spectorsoft. Spector Pro Our reviewers like Spector Professional Edition very much. It automatically takes hundreds of snapshots every hour and includes true email capture (even web-based email such as Hotmail, Yahoo mail, etc…), true chat and instant messenger capture (ICQ, Aol Instant Messenger, MSN [...]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Janny on Enough is Enough Helps Parents Protect Their Kids from Predators
- http://tinyurl.com/mothmaria05343 on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- affooo on How to Protect Yourself Online
- Michelle on Safeguard Your Kids Online With Quistodio
- Angelique De Guzman on Best Practices on Monitoring Employees’ PCs
- House bill would scrutinize Planned Parenthood project - The AdvocateHouse bill would scrutinize Planned Parenthood projectThe AdvocateMills' legislation addresses […]
- The Internet of Things' Impact on Medical Care - Design NewsThe Internet of Things' Impact on Medical CareDesign News"We are doing much better now tha […]
- The Internet of Things: In action - The Next WebThe Next WebThe Internet of Things: In actionThe Next WebBy 2015, six billion objects in the world w […]
- These International Social Networks Are Closing In On Facebook - Business Insider AustraliaBusiness Insider AustraliaThese International Social Networks Are Closing In On FacebookBusiness Ins […]
- Parents warned: Smash Dude app one of many unsuitable apps available to ... - The AustralianParents warned: Smash Dude app one of many unsuitable apps available to ...The AustralianThe system […]
- House bill would scrutinize Planned Parenthood project - The Advocate