CYBERsitter 11 understands that the Internet is a great tool for children, but also recognizes that children and parents need help to explore it safely. Parents can not monitor their children’s Internet usage 24/7. CYBERsitter fills in the gaps where parents can not. A feature of CYBERsitter 11 is it allows different users to have […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- Using an app to track your partner's phone is not 'caring'- it's just creepy - Irish IndependentIrish IndependentUsing an app to track your partner's phone is not 'caring'- it' […]
- The GOP?s Flip-Flopping Cuban Heartthrob - Daily BeastDaily BeastThe GOP?s Flip-Flopping Cuban HeartthrobDaily BeastRubio talked about his parents during […]
- Linksys Announces XAC1900 and XAC1200 AC Modem/Routers - We Got Served (blog)We Got Served (blog)Linksys Announces XAC1900 and XAC1200 AC Modem/RoutersWe Got Served (blog)Today, […]
- Warning over web grooming - Teesdale MercuryWarning over web groomingTeesdale Mercury... held with parents so police can offer advice. He said: […]
- How To Protect Your Children When Using Phones And Surfing The Web - WSETWSETHow To Protect Your Children When Using Phones And Surfing The WebWSETFor social networking site […]
- Using an app to track your partner's phone is not 'caring'- it's just creepy - Irish Independent