SandBoxie is a software that creates a virtual environment for a specific program. In this method, the programs are running in an isolated location wherein the other programs of the personal computer are not affected. Once you finished using the program under SandBoxie, it would automatically close any activities being done and they would be […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- Asia-Pacific Economic Preview: Monday, 1 Sep. - The Dismal Scientist (subscription)Asia-Pacific Economic Preview: Monday, 1 Sep.The Dismal Scientist (subscription)Trusted daily by For […]
- Maintain Netiquette Rules for Your Kids with Smartphone Monitoring App - PC Tech MagazineMaintain Netiquette Rules for Your Kids with Smartphone Monitoring AppPC Tech MagazineBuying a phone […]
- Will Iraq's Sunnis Stay Loyal to ISIS? - Daily BeastWill Iraq's Sunnis Stay Loyal to ISIS?Daily BeastYazidis from Sinjar say that there was resentm […]
- 'Centre Must Monitor Pornography Websites' - The New Indian ExpressThe New Indian Express'Centre Must Monitor Pornography Websites'The New Indian ExpressTher […]
- We Need Parental Safety, Not Just Gun Safety - Huffington Post (blog)We Need Parental Safety, Not Just Gun SafetyHuffington Post (blog)Left behind from the wake of the h […]
- Asia-Pacific Economic Preview: Monday, 1 Sep. - The Dismal Scientist (subscription)