Social media sites made stalking a lot easier for all of us, unfortunately, this includes online predators and opportunistic individuals. Here are 5 ways you may be living more publicly than you think. Broadcasting Your Location In Social Media People, especially kids and teens, love to tell the world where they are, where they’ve been, [...]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Janny on Enough is Enough Helps Parents Protect Their Kids from Predators
- http://tinyurl.com/mothmaria05343 on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- affooo on How to Protect Yourself Online
- Michelle on Safeguard Your Kids Online With Quistodio
- Angelique De Guzman on Best Practices on Monitoring Employees’ PCs
- BullGuard Launches Identity and Social Media Protection with BullGuard ... - Sacramento BeeBullGuard Launches Identity and Social Media Protection with BullGuard ...Sacramento BeeFor two cons […]
- Sexting: Advice from the DA - YourArlington.comSexting: Advice from the DAYourArlington.comFor further information or to request Internet Safety tr […]
- House bill would scrutinize Planned Parenthood project - The AdvocateHouse bill would scrutinize Planned Parenthood projectThe AdvocateMills' legislation addresses […]
- The Internet of Things: In action - The Next WebThe Next WebThe Internet of Things: In actionThe Next Web... here are wide reaching. It's not t […]
- BullGuard Launches Identity and Social Media Protection with BullGuard ... - Sacramento Bee