For those that are not familiar, there are actually tons of security features that Google has made available to all its users. Parents can take advantage of these security features so they can keep the kids safe and protected every time they access the internet. If you are still not familiar with these security features, […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- Saudi Arabia grappling with the surge in temporary marriage - Al-ArabiyaAl-ArabiyaSaudi Arabia grappling with the surge in temporary marriageAl-ArabiyaUnfortunately, over t […]
- Mother Fighting for Custody, Son Taken by Police After Classroom Comments ... - Huffington PostHuffington PostMother Fighting for Custody, Son Taken by Police After Classroom Comments ...Huffingt […]
- Concern TeenSafe app spying on kids - The Dominion PostThe Dominion PostConcern TeenSafe app spying on kidsThe Dominion PostThe fear of a child being subje […]
- Download the Best Antivirus Software – Offering Top Notch Protection - Press and UpdatePress and UpdateDownload the Best Antivirus Software – Offering Top Notch ProtectionPress and Update […]
- Want to boost vaccination? Don't punish parents, build their trust - The Conversation AUThe Conversation AUWant to boost vaccination? Don't punish parents, build their trustThe Conver […]
- Saudi Arabia grappling with the surge in temporary marriage - Al-Arabiya