Nowadays, social media is becoming a part of a teenager’s life. You can see that every teenager has its own facebook account, twitter, tumbler and so many more. This will help them share their experience, information and getting updated with friends online. But there are times that over sharing your information may pose a certain stranger stalker. It is [...]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Janny on Enough is Enough Helps Parents Protect Their Kids from Predators
- http://tinyurl.com/mothmaria05343 on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- affooo on How to Protect Yourself Online
- Michelle on Safeguard Your Kids Online With Quistodio
- Angelique De Guzman on Best Practices on Monitoring Employees’ PCs
- The day for action to protect our children - Daily MailThe day for action to protect our childrenDaily MailFor today's Westminster summit must bring a […]
- Covenant Eyes Announces Purchase of Saavi Accountability - PR Web (press release)Covenant Eyes Announces Purchase of Saavi AccountabilityPR Web (press release)Saavi has been an inno […]
- Tablet for Kids? Meep Tablet Unveiled for Parents - Broadway WorldTablet for Kids? Meep Tablet Unveiled for ParentsBroadway WorldAlthough many adults may believe that […]
- Serve, protect, and lead--Not take, destroy, and seize - RenewAmericaServe, protect, and lead--Not take, destroy, and seizeRenewAmericaThis is one of the many schemes to […]
- Ryan Beck, 13-Year-Old, Invents Football Helment That Can Help Athletes Avoid ... - Huffington PostRyan Beck, 13-Year-Old, Invents Football Helment That Can Help Athletes Avoid ...Huffington PostAnd […]
- The day for action to protect our children - Daily Mail