For those that are not familiar, there are actually tons of security features that Google has made available to all its users. Parents can take advantage of these security features so they can keep the kids safe and protected every time they access the internet. If you are still not familiar with these security features, […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- According to a Study, Parents of Pre-Teens Don't Always Protect Their Children ... - Virtual Press Office (press release)According to a Study, Parents of Pre-Teens Don't Always Protect Their Children ...Virtual Press […]
- Bridging the social media gap between parents and teens - Philly.com (blog)Philly.com (blog)Bridging the social media gap between parents and teensPhilly.com (blog)Other probl […]
- Parents concerned over online risk - New Zealand HeraldParents concerned over online riskNew Zealand HeraldAnd though many parents did choose what their ch […]
- Parental Monitoring Startup Artimys to Reinvent Category with New Artificial ... - Business Wire (press release)Parental Monitoring Startup Artimys to Reinvent Category with New Artificial ...Business Wire (press […]
- Make your Mac safer for your kids - Cult of MacCult of MacMake your Mac safer for your kidsCult of MacOnce you've followed the steps outlined […]
- According to a Study, Parents of Pre-Teens Don't Always Protect Their Children ... - Virtual Press Office (press release)