The Internet can be a very confusing place especially to those who are new in this technology. Its a very big and wide area to explore new things. Unfortunately not all web sites are safe to visit as well as the presence of would-be traps on line. It is important to avoid these traps at […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- Parents concerned over online risk - New Zealand HeraldParents concerned over online riskNew Zealand HeraldAnd though many parents did choose what their ch […]
- Parental Monitoring Startup Artimys to Reinvent Category with New Artificial ... - Business Wire (press release)Parental Monitoring Startup Artimys to Reinvent Category with New Artificial ...Business Wire (press […]
- Government News 30/3 - VietNamNet BridgeGovernment News 30/3VietNamNet Bridge... the youth while maximising the opportunities of the digital […]
- Make your Mac safer for your kids - Cult of MacCult of MacMake your Mac safer for your kidsCult of MacOnce you've followed the steps outlined […]
- Time for Justice for Children in New York - Huffington PostTime for Justice for Children in New YorkHuffington PostTheir brains will not be fully formed until […]
- Parents concerned over online risk - New Zealand Herald