Many people visit the Internet to chat with friends and loved ones. Social networking sites like Facebook also has a feature where users can chat with their friends. For this reason, it can not be avoided that some people who chat on the Internet often stumbles upon with strangers. It is very important then to […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- Asia-Pacific Preview: 27-31 October - The Dismal Scientist (subscription)Asia-Pacific Preview: 27-31 OctoberThe Dismal Scientist (subscription)Trusted daily by Fortune Globa […]
- Labor Secretary: 'We Suck' On The Minimum Wage - Huffington PostLabor Secretary: 'We Suck' On The Minimum WageHuffington PostPerez, who is reportedly unde […]
- Market Update (NYSE:TWC): Time Warner Cable Declares Quarterly Dividend - Jutia GroupMarket Update (NYSE:TWC): Time Warner Cable Declares Quarterly DividendJutia Group... such as email, […]
- Rising child cellphone use concerning - Minnesota DailyRising child cellphone use concerningMinnesota DailyThere are features that parents can use to prote […]
- The 6 Steps to Good Digital Parenting - Huffington PostThe 6 Steps to Good Digital ParentingHuffington PostSo many decisions about devices, software, apps […]
- Asia-Pacific Preview: 27-31 October - The Dismal Scientist (subscription)