With the pervasiveness of viruses and un-seen spyware, many of us may be infected and not even know it. The problem is rampant, getting worse and can be very expensive for companies to fix. According to Erik Eckel’s article on TechRepublic, annual worldwide malware repair expenses have increased from $3 billion to $13 billion within […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- Asus reveals a new router designed for homes with multiple wireless devices - Digital TrendsDigital TrendsAsus reveals a new router designed for homes with multiple wireless devicesDigital Tre […]
- China Further Subsidises Energy-Efficient Vehicles - The Dismal Scientist (subscription)China Further Subsidises Energy-Efficient VehiclesThe Dismal Scientist (subscription)Trusted daily b […]
- EU Cracks Down On In-app Purchases - Infosecurity MagazineEU Cracks Down On In-app PurchasesInfosecurity MagazineDrew Amorosi recently caught up with Steve Du […]
- Best Cellphone Monitoring Software 2014 - Tom's GuideBest Cellphone Monitoring Software 2014Tom's GuideGetting your child a smartphone is a great wa […]
- 8 Apps for Tracking Your Teens - Tom's Guide8 Apps for Tracking Your TeensTom's Guide... school of parenting, then there are tons of apps a […]
- Asus reveals a new router designed for homes with multiple wireless devices - Digital Trends