With the pervasiveness of viruses and un-seen spyware, many of us may be infected and not even know it. The problem is rampant, getting worse and can be very expensive for companies to fix. According to Erik Eckel’s article on TechRepublic, annual worldwide malware repair expenses have increased from $3 billion to $13 billion within […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- Cupcakes, Chemicals, and a Culture of Alarmism - Independent Women's ForumCupcakes, Chemicals, and a Culture of AlarmismIndependent Women's ForumFrom mommy and cooking b […]
- PowerCloud Systems Announces Skydog™ Volume Pricing for Community ... - Sacramento BeePowerCloud Systems Announces Skydog™ Volume Pricing for Community ...Sacramento Bee5, 2013 -- /PRNew […]
- Product Article: Creating More Eco-Friendly Households Using BlueBOLT ... - HiddenWiresHiddenWiresProduct Article: Creating More Eco-Friendly Households Using BlueBOLT ...HiddenWiresUsing […]
- Is Katie Couric The Next Jenny McCarthy? - TIMEIs Katie Couric The Next Jenny McCarthy?TIMEThe two HPV vaccines currently available, Gardasil and C […]
- Training course helps parents monitor children online - Prince Albert Daily HeraldTraining course helps parents monitor children onlinePrince Albert Daily HeraldAn upcoming training […]
- Cupcakes, Chemicals, and a Culture of Alarmism - Independent Women's Forum