With the pervasiveness of viruses and un-seen spyware, many of us may be infected and not even know it. The problem is rampant, getting worse and can be very expensive for companies to fix. According to Erik Eckel’s article on TechRepublic, annual worldwide malware repair expenses have increased from $3 billion to $13 billion within […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software on
- Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software? on
- Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection on
- 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser on
- The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity on
- Pakistan drug crisis grows, with little funding for treatment - UPI.comUPI.comPakistan drug crisis grows, with little funding for treatmentUPI.comAzazudin, who only goes b […]
- Poor children need to be supported from the womb, say experts - Mail & Guardian OnlineMail & Guardian OnlinePoor children need to be supported from the womb, say expertsMail & Gu […]
- NETGEAR Launches Nighthawk X4S, First VDSL/ADSL Modem Router With Both MU-MIMO ... - MarketWatchNETGEAR Launches Nighthawk X4S, First VDSL/ADSL Modem Router With Both MU-MIMO ...MarketWatchThe use […]
- How to keep your children safe online - ESET Southern Africa Press Office - ITWebITWebHow to keep your children safe online - ESET Southern Africa Press OfficeITWebThe Internet is a […]
- Tips for Parenting in the Digital Age - Tech CocktailTech CocktailTips for Parenting in the Digital AgeTech CocktailAs news-consuming parents, we are inu […]
- Pakistan drug crisis grows, with little funding for treatment - UPI.com