The Internet is a perfect place to find yourself potential victims for scammers from all parts of the world. These scammers prowl the different sections of the worldwide web just to locate gullible potential victims that they can scam. This activity does not exclude e-mails which are one of the most appropriate methods scamming. Here […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- HN: Owner of Czech websites to complain to EC about Google - Prague Daily MonitorHN: Owner of Czech websites to complain to EC about GooglePrague Daily MonitorPrague, April 15 (CTK) […]
- Google Buys Drone Maker Titan Aerospace - Huffington Post CanadaGoogle Buys Drone Maker Titan AerospaceHuffington Post CanadaNEW YORK, N.Y. - Google has bought Tita […]
- Which ZoneAlarm Is Best for You? - PC MagazineWhich ZoneAlarm Is Best for You?PC MagazineNext up is a security suite, with additional features tha […]
- Here s the Message about Texting and Social Media Safety - WPTZ The Champlain ValleyHere s the Message about Texting and Social Media SafetyWPTZ The Champlain ValleyThere are also pare […]
- Rules of the road for kids and tablets - Florida TodayRules of the road for kids and tabletsFlorida TodayBut when it comes to tablets specifically, the sc […]
- HN: Owner of Czech websites to complain to EC about Google - Prague Daily Monitor