The internet makes a great channel for almost anything you can think of, from learning or looking up information of absolutely just about anything, connecting to other people in any corner of the world, and stay in touch with friends and family, do banking and online shopping, etc. Because of these undeniable stuffs the internet […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- Spyware, is it a risk worth taking? - Business-Cloud.comSpyware, is it a risk worth taking?Business-Cloud.comThe charges relate to a piece of spyware known […]
- Children as young as FIVE are sharing personal information online - Daily MailDaily MailChildren as young as FIVE are sharing personal information onlineDaily MailBut despite the […]
- Bitdefender's BOX hardware protects your entire home network, not just your PC - PCWorldBitdefender's BOX hardware protects your entire home network, not just your PCPCWorld... a rout […]
- Norton Security 2015 Review - Laptop MagNorton Security 2015 ReviewLaptop MagWhile Norton Security 2015 does not include built-in parental c […]
- Spyware, is it a risk worth taking? - Business-Cloud.com