No one can deny the fact that most kids visit Facebook everyday. They do this to keep in touch with their friends, to chat with them, to post pictures, to play games or just simply giving comments. Kids even visit the web site several times a day and that would mean that they are prone […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- Researchers seek ideal parenting style for teen online safety - HealthCanal.comResearchers seek ideal parenting style for teen online safetyHealthCanal.comThe researchers identifi […]
- How to make sure your child is safe online revealed - Daily MailDaily MailHow to make sure your child is safe online revealedDaily MailBoth Windows and Apple offer […]
- Computerized CogniToy dinosaur is the latest smart toy for kids - WTVD-TVWTVD-TVComputerized CogniToy dinosaur is the latest smart toy for kidsWTVD-TV... internet, the toy i […]
- NETGEAR Launches New VDSL Modem Router with 802.11ac Wireless for ... - Home Toys (press release)NETGEAR Launches New VDSL Modem Router with 802.11ac Wireless for ...Home Toys (press release)The us […]
- How to keep your kids safe on social media - Bangor Daily NewsHow to keep your kids safe on social mediaBangor Daily News“Anything that you send out digitally can […]
- Researchers seek ideal parenting style for teen online safety - HealthCanal.com