No one can deny the fact that most kids visit Facebook everyday. They do this to keep in touch with their friends, to chat with them, to post pictures, to play games or just simply giving comments. Kids even visit the web site several times a day and that would mean that they are prone […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- New Models for the Open, Adaptable Grid Edge Network - Greentech MediaNew Models for the Open, Adaptable Grid Edge NetworkGreentech MediaIn combination, they're mean […]
- Common Core and Data Mining: Fact and Fiction Part II - The American ConservativeThe American ConservativeCommon Core and Data Mining: Fact and Fiction Part IIThe American Conservat […]
- Five Best Home Wi-Fi Routers - LifeHacker IndiaFive Best Home Wi-Fi RoutersLifeHacker IndiaYou also noted that the router's built-in software, […]
- Prepaid Mobile Plans- The New, Free & the Child-Safe - WebProNewsPrepaid Mobile Plans- The New, Free & the Child-SafeWebProNewsThe Sprint-powered Kajeet stands o […]
- Too much too young: How to spot teen abuse - Express.co.ukExpress.co.ukToo much too young: How to spot teen abuseExpress.co.ukAs a parent, you don't expe […]
- New Models for the Open, Adaptable Grid Edge Network - Greentech Media