No one can deny the fact that most kids visit Facebook everyday. They do this to keep in touch with their friends, to chat with them, to post pictures, to play games or just simply giving comments. Kids even visit the web site several times a day and that would mean that they are prone […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- Mexico's Growth Was Sluggish in Second Quarter - The Dismal Scientist (subscription)Mexico's Growth Was Sluggish in Second QuarterThe Dismal Scientist (subscription)Trusted daily […]
- Kaspersky Internet Security (2015) - PC MagazineFinancial ExpressKaspersky Internet Security (2015)PC MagazineThe exact components that go into a se […]
- Bitdefender Internet Security 2015 - PC MagazineBitdefender Internet Security 2015PC MagazineExcellent ratings from independent antivirus labs. Best […]
- CBS19 Special Report: The Dangers of Porn on Young Minds - KYTXCBS19 Special Report: The Dangers of Porn on Young MindsKYTXTYLER (KYTX) - It's something no pa […]
- 8 Apps for Tracking Your Teens - Tom's Guide8 Apps for Tracking Your TeensTom's Guide... then there are tons of apps and services that can […]
- Mexico's Growth Was Sluggish in Second Quarter - The Dismal Scientist (subscription)