No one can deny the fact that most kids visit Facebook everyday. They do this to keep in touch with their friends, to chat with them, to post pictures, to play games or just simply giving comments. Kids even visit the web site several times a day and that would mean that they are prone […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- Macro Roundup: Japan and Korea Diverge - The Dismal Scientist (subscription)Macro Roundup: Japan and Korea DivergeThe Dismal Scientist (subscription)Trusted daily by Fortune Gl […]
- Kaspersky Internet Security 2015—Multi-Device review: new interface, same ... - PCWorld (blog)Kaspersky Internet Security 2015—Multi-Device review: new interface, same ...PCWorld (blog)The main […]
- iOS 8 vs iOS 7: iCloud Drive - PC AdvisorPC AdvisoriOS 8 vs iOS 7: iCloud DrivePC AdvisorA new parental control is also introduced, so kids c […]
- Qustodio Helps Schools Find the Missing Link Between Internet Use and ... - PR Web (press release)Qustodio Helps Schools Find the Missing Link Between Internet Use and ...PR Web (press release)Schoo […]
- Tech safety tips for parents: Get savvy, think smart - Palm Beach PostTech safety tips for parents: Get savvy, think smartPalm Beach PostSince it's virtually impossi […]
- Macro Roundup: Japan and Korea Diverge - The Dismal Scientist (subscription)