No one can deny the fact that most kids visit Facebook everyday. They do this to keep in touch with their friends, to chat with them, to post pictures, to play games or just simply giving comments. Kids even visit the web site several times a day and that would mean that they are prone […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- Demystifying Parenting in the Digital Age - Huffington PostDemystifying Parenting in the Digital AgeHuffington PostParents with a good knowledge base of the In […]
- Best free parental control software: 5 programs to keep your kids safe in 2015 - NewsHub.orgNewsHub.orgBest free parental control software: 5 programs to keep your kids safe in 2015NewsHub.org […]
- USD 259: Security guard alerts police to “sexting” - KSN-TVKSN-TVUSD 259: Security guard alerts police to “sexting”KSN-TVWICHITA, Kansas – A USD 259 security g […]
- Internet safety the focus of LISD forum - HillcountrynewsHillcountrynewsInternet safety the focus of LISD forumHillcountrynews10 addressed many parents' […]
- TERMS OF SERVICE - KSBY San Luis Obispo NewsTERMS OF SERVICEKSBY San Luis Obispo NewsMonitoring of Content / Removal: You agree that Evening Pos […]
- Demystifying Parenting in the Digital Age - Huffington Post