No one can deny the fact that most kids visit Facebook everyday. They do this to keep in touch with their friends, to chat with them, to post pictures, to play games or just simply giving comments. Kids even visit the web site several times a day and that would mean that they are prone […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- MobileForceField app blocks texts from bullies and paedophiles - and then tips ... - Manchester Evening NewsManchester Evening NewsMobileForceField app blocks texts from bullies and paedophiles - and then tip […]
- Top home routers for Wi-Fi calling - Bellingham HeraldTop home routers for Wi-Fi callingBellingham HeraldWi-Fi calling technology lets you make phone call […]
- Market Wrap: Stocks Lower as Protests Persist - The Dismal Scientist (subscription)Market Wrap: Stocks Lower as Protests PersistThe Dismal Scientist (subscription)Trusted daily by For […]
- DOJ brings down the hammer on StealthGenie mobile 'stalking' app - Network WorldNetwork WorldDOJ brings down the hammer on StealthGenie mobile 'stalking' appNetwork World […]
- Market Wrap: Euro Weakens as Inflation Falls Further - The Dismal Scientist (subscription)Market Wrap: Euro Weakens as Inflation Falls FurtherThe Dismal Scientist (subscription)... Moody […]
- MobileForceField app blocks texts from bullies and paedophiles - and then tips ... - Manchester Evening News