Bear in mind that the Internet is already a place for middle schoolers to socialize with their friends. Due to this reason, they are also potential victims for those people who want to do illegal activities online. Here are some of the best ways in making them safer in the Internet. Locate age-appropriate sites Spend […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- Using an app to track your partner's phone is not 'caring'- it's just creepy - Irish IndependentIrish IndependentUsing an app to track your partner's phone is not 'caring'- it' […]
- The GOP?s Flip-Flopping Cuban Heartthrob - Daily BeastDaily BeastThe GOP?s Flip-Flopping Cuban HeartthrobDaily BeastRubio talked about his parents during […]
- Warning over web grooming - Teesdale MercuryWarning over web groomingTeesdale Mercury... held with parents so police can offer advice. He said: […]
- How To Protect Your Children When Using Phones And Surfing The Web - WSETWSETHow To Protect Your Children When Using Phones And Surfing The WebWSETFor social networking site […]
- Norman Security Suite PRO 11 - PC MagazineNorman Security Suite PRO 11PC MagazineAnd a savvy teen could circumvent its monitoring. It lets you […]
- Using an app to track your partner's phone is not 'caring'- it's just creepy - Irish Independent