Bear in mind that the Internet is already a place for middle schoolers to socialize with their friends. Due to this reason, they are also potential victims for those people who want to do illegal activities online. Here are some of the best ways in making them safer in the Internet. Locate age-appropriate sites Spend […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software on
- Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software? on
- Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection on
- 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser on
- The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity on
- Intense parenting: a qualitative study detailing the experiences of parenting ... - BMC Blogs NetworkIntense parenting: a qualitative study detailing the experiences of parenting ...BMC Blogs NetworkAl […]
- Kids Safety 101: Cell Phone Tracking App XNSPY - TechGadgetCentralTechGadgetCentralKids Safety 101: Cell Phone Tracking App XNSPYTechGadgetCentralDifferent tech compa […]
- Technology Helps Combat Modern Terrorism - Huffington PostHuffington PostTechnology Helps Combat Modern TerrorismHuffington PostIt is very easy to call techno […]
- Smart steps ease the get-to-school rush - The Philadelphia TribuneSmart steps ease the get-to-school rushThe Philadelphia Tribune... idea to download parental monitor […]
- Illinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan released 2015 Safe Shopping Guide - WLS-TVWLS-TVIllinois Attorney General Lisa Madigan released 2015 Safe Shopping GuideWLS-TVAccording to Mad […]
- Intense parenting: a qualitative study detailing the experiences of parenting ... - BMC Blogs Network