Bear in mind that the Internet is already a place for middle schoolers to socialize with their friends. Due to this reason, they are also potential victims for those people who want to do illegal activities online. Here are some of the best ways in making them safer in the Internet. Locate age-appropriate sites Spend […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- Wearable technology that ignores emotional needs is a "major error" - DezeenDezeenWearable technology that ignores emotional needs is a "major error"DezeenThey don […]
- Understanding teens better - Khaleej TimesUnderstanding teens betterKhaleej TimesThey don't like too much parental control and hate quest […]
- New Models for the Open, Adaptable Grid Edge Network - Greentech MediaNew Models for the Open, Adaptable Grid Edge NetworkGreentech MediaIn combination, they're mean […]
- Common Core and Data Mining: Fact and Fiction Part II - The American ConservativeThe American ConservativeCommon Core and Data Mining: Fact and Fiction Part IIThe American Conservat […]
- Five Best Home Wi-Fi Routers - LifeHacker IndiaFive Best Home Wi-Fi RoutersLifeHacker IndiaYou also noted that the router's built-in software, […]
- Wearable technology that ignores emotional needs is a "major error" - Dezeen