Now that the GPS technology is available for almost every phone, kids will be exposing their location. Here are some privacy settings to keep in mind to make sure your kids stay safe even with carrying their smartphone or tablet PC with GPS feature, anytime, anywhere. Set Privacy Settings Almost all location services come with [...]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Janny on Enough is Enough Helps Parents Protect Their Kids from Predators
- http://tinyurl.com/mothmaria05343 on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- affooo on How to Protect Yourself Online
- Michelle on Safeguard Your Kids Online With Quistodio
- Angelique De Guzman on Best Practices on Monitoring Employees’ PCs
- Literacy 2.0: A Digital Gap Between Kids and Parents - Techwire.netLiteracy 2.0: A Digital Gap Between Kids and ParentsTechwire.netWhile 39% of parents try to monitor […]
- States scramble to attract suddenly hot cybersecurity firms - Monterey County HeraldStates scramble to attract suddenly hot cybersecurity firmsMonterey County HeraldJulian Cohen, 22, a […]
- How to Protect Your Family from Cyber Threats - Skiatookjournal (subscription)How to Protect Your Family from Cyber ThreatsSkiatookjournal (subscription)Worse still, what happens […]
- Netgear R6300 - Reseller NewsNetgear R6300Reseller NewsThe web interface is easy to work with, and the R6300 provides all the fun […]
- Kim Kardashian had a baby - Daily CallerKim Kardashian had a babyDaily Caller3:32 PM 06/15/2013. Casting the 'West Wing Story' [SL […]
- Literacy 2.0: A Digital Gap Between Kids and Parents - Techwire.net