The internet has created lots of positive opportunities for its users to easily access information and communicate with loved ones across the globe. But like anything that offers benefits, there are also certain drawbacks to it. For example, the accessibility of information also poses danger in terms of who gets to access information on the […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- STATE: Capitol News and Comment - Packet OnlinePacket OnlineSTATE: Capitol News and CommentPacket Online”Left undiagnosed, a learning or reading di […]
- Sexting investigation at Portage Northern High School used as teachable ... - Kalamazoo Gazette - MLive.comSexting investigation at Portage Northern High School used as teachable ...Kalamazoo Gazette - MLive […]
- 5 Ways To Stop Yourself From Procrastinating - xoJanexoJane5 Ways To Stop Yourself From ProcrastinatingxoJaneYou may also want to invest in a timer, or a […]
- Making Sense of the Senate and House's Visions of Immigration Reform - Center For American ProgressCenter For American ProgressMaking Sense of the Senate and House's Visions of Immigration Refor […]
- When It Comes to Sex We're No Longer Sinful, but Are We Irrational? - PopMattersWhen It Comes to Sex We're No Longer Sinful, but Are We Irrational?PopMattersWith exhibitionism […]
- STATE: Capitol News and Comment - Packet Online