With the pervasiveness of viruses and un-seen spyware, many of us may be infected and not even know it. The problem is rampant, getting worse and can be very expensive for companies to fix. According to Erik Eckel’s article on TechRepublic, annual worldwide malware repair expenses have increased from $3 billion to $13 billion within […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- Church bans parents from taking Communion and Confirmation photos - Irish IndependentIrish IndependentChurch bans parents from taking Communion and Confirmation photosIrish Independent […]
- Third U.S. Supreme Court Case on Same-Sex Marriage - Huffington PostThird U.S. Supreme Court Case on Same-Sex MarriageHuffington PostThe Supreme Court has previously in […]
- Gizmos and toys for babies to help harassed parents - The GuardianThe GuardianGizmos and toys for babies to help harassed parentsThe GuardianA monitor with the “allur […]
- Kids and smartphones: What parents should do - HeraldNetHeraldNetKids and smartphones: What parents should doHeraldNetTo a large degree, it's the Inter […]
- Church bans parents from taking Communion and Confirmation photos - Irish Independent