With the pervasiveness of viruses and un-seen spyware, many of us may be infected and not even know it. The problem is rampant, getting worse and can be very expensive for companies to fix. According to Erik Eckel’s article on TechRepublic, annual worldwide malware repair expenses have increased from $3 billion to $13 billion within […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Jone on Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software
- 4094276 on Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software?
- Lu on Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection
- walter on 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser
- KenS on The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity
- Four babies hemorrhage after parents refuse vitamin K shot, a practice on the rise - STLtoday.comFour babies hemorrhage after parents refuse vitamin K shot, a practice on the riseSTLtoday.comThe Ce […]
- Get To Know 12 Tips On How To Be A Good Parent – V-kool - PR Web (press release)Get To Know 12 Tips On How To Be A Good Parent – V-koolPR Web (press release)An article named “how t […]
- Office Adminitration / HR Manager - Emirates 24/7Office Adminitration / HR ManagerEmirates 24/7Excellent in using MS Office and Internet Applications […]
- MobileMinder, the Best Parental Control for Android, is Back - Consumer Electronics NetMobileMinder, the Best Parental Control for Android, is BackConsumer Electronics NetThe original hig […]
- Inside the Effort to Kill a Web Fraud 'Botnet' - Wall Street JournalInside the Effort to Kill a Web Fraud 'Botnet'Wall Street Journal"If the bad guys sen […]
- Four babies hemorrhage after parents refuse vitamin K shot, a practice on the rise - STLtoday.com