With the pervasiveness of viruses and un-seen spyware, many of us may be infected and not even know it. The problem is rampant, getting worse and can be very expensive for companies to fix. According to Erik Eckel’s article on TechRepublic, annual worldwide malware repair expenses have increased from $3 billion to $13 billion within […]Read More...
- Pornography is now available to anyone with an Internet connection. Dangerous stalkers have created new ways to entice and lure children on the Internet. What can a parent do?
Concerned parents want to protect their children online by installing internet monitoring and internet filtering software. The following programs have been tested and are recommended by leading child protection organizations.
- Data That Supports The Need For Parental Control Software on
- Do You Need Anti Porn Parental Control Software? on
- Spector Pro – Highly Recommended Internet Monitoring Software for Kids’ Protection on
- 6-Step Guide to Parental Monitoring on the IE Browser on
- The Best Spyware Software for Parents to Monitor Their Kids’ Web Activity on
- Pumpic Launches Online Learning Center for Parents - PR.com (press release)Pumpic Launches Online Learning Center for ParentsPR.com (press release)The Ultimate Safety Guide sh […]
- Cox Launches Flare Kids, A Free Search And Discovery App That Connects ... - Jakarta PostJakarta PostCox Launches Flare Kids, A Free Search And Discovery App That Connects ...Jakarta PostDe […]
- 4 Back-to-School Identity Theft Tips to Keep Kids Safe - Huffington Post4 Back-to-School Identity Theft Tips to Keep Kids SafeHuffington PostIn addition to discussing why s […]
- Panda Internet Security 2016 Review - Doesn't Live Up to Expectations - Softpedia NewsSoftpedia NewsPanda Internet Security 2016 Review - Doesn't Live Up to ExpectationsSoftpedia Ne […]
- The Internet of BBQ - PulsePulseThe Internet of BBQPulse... and adjust a fan that stokes the fire. Some of the gadgets allow re […]
- Pumpic Launches Online Learning Center for Parents - PR.com (press release)